Keto Bone Broth from Kettle & Fire. Delicious, Nutritious, Organic, Affordable.
Bone broth is something my daughter, Rachel, has never tried before. So, I asked her to join me for a review of 6 flavors of Kettle & Fire’s quality broths and soups.
Flavors we sampled include:
- Beef – Marrow bones from pasture-raised, 100% grass-fed & finished cattle. This broth contains collagen, a protein many say they haven’t been getting enough of from other foods. It also contains amino acids such as glycine and proline.
- Chicken – Organic, pasture-raised chicken bones are slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables. This broth contains collagen, amino acids and compounds such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin.
- Coconut Curry and Lime Chicken – Organic, pasture-raised chicken bones, slow-simmered with organic coconut milk & organic lime juice. Coconut Curry & Lime Chicken broth is an incredibly tasty fusion of sweet and savory, born from Kettle & Fire’s original chicken bone broth recipe.
- Mushroom Chicken – Organic, pasture raised chicken bones, slow simmered with organic portabella and lion’s mane mushrooms.
We also sampled two of their keto soups:
- Mushroom Bisque – Keto Mushroom Soup Made With Chicken Bone Broth has only 2 Net Carbs.
- Broccoli Cheddar – Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup Made With Chicken Bone Broth has only 3 Net Carbs.
And at right around $4.00 per serving, this is high-quality nutrition at a very affordable price. And it’s MUCH more convenient than making it yourself!
The flavors are all excellent! And unlike my own, home-made bone broth, these haven’t got even a hint or whiff of that “wet dog” smell or flavor that I get from the stuff I make in my Instant Pot.
Watch the video above for our detailed tasting and then purchase some Kettle & Fire Bone Broth for yourself! I’m pretty sure you’ll be hooked!
CLICK THIS LINK Then be sure to enter my affiliate code: KETOENTHUSIAST to SAVE 10% Off Your Order at checkout!
Here’s another keto product you might enjoy: Perfect Keto Cinnamon Roll Bars!
And be sure to visit www.ketoenthusiast.com for more great keto diet content!